Re: import Ngl results in a Segmentation fault

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2010 - 15:01:09 MDT

Hi Glen,

Can you provide some more information:

  Which PyNGL binary did you download, or did you build from source code?

  What version of python and numpy are you using?

  Do you get any other errors?

We've seen some incompatibility issues, especially between versions of numpy. If you are using PyNGL 1.3.0b4 or b5, then we recommend using numpy 1.3.0.

--Mary