PyNGL/PyNIO usage?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:10:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I'm getting ready to go to SuperComputing '06 next week, and will be
giving a presentation on our work with Python/PyNGL/PyNIO. I always
like to show off visualizations that were generated by users.

Do any of you have any you'd be willing to share? I'm will give any
kind (or no) attribution you desire. I prefer the original PS file,
so I can then convert it to a high-quality PNG file.

Also, if you've done a visualization you are particularly proud of
and would like it to become part of our gallery suite
(http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/Examples/gallery.shtml), let me know.

We would need to include your Python script and data file, which we
ask not be too large since we need to include it with the
distribution.

Thanks in advance,