RE: [pyngl-talk] Problem importing Ngl

From: Harun Rashid <H.Rashid_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:19:01 +1000

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your response. I'll inform you about the Cygwin and gcc versions
tomorrow, as my laptop is at home. However, if it is relevant, I previously
installed NCL on the same laptop, and have been using that with no problem.
Does it mean that PyNGL should also work under the versions of Cygwin and
gcc that I have?

Cheers,
Harun

Dr. M. Harun Ar Rashid
Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre Email: h.rashid_at_bom.gov.au
PO Box 1289K Tel : +61 3
9669 4550
Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Fax : +61 3 9669
4660
Australia
http://www.bom.gov.au/bmrc