RE: [pyngl-talk] Problem importing Ngl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:49:57 -0600 (MDT)

[Note: I'm posting this response on behalf of somebody who's not a member
  of pyngl-talk]

"Tae-kyu Jang" <rnadmfgustlffh_at_empal.com> writes:

Hi,

I've successfully installed and tested PyNgl on Cygwin(WinXP) environment.

The version of Cygwin and Python is CYGWIN_NT-5.1 and Python2.4(cygwin
package).

A few days ago, I met the same error, "ImportError: dlopen: Win32
error 127", when I testedB B the prebuild OpenGL binaryB package for
Python2.3.

I don't know the reason of the error.

But I think you can run PyNgl if you reinstall PyNgl after upgradingB
Cygwin and Python.

Have a good luck!