New version of PyNGL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:05:08 -0700

Dear PyNGLers,

I've just released a new version of PyNGL (0.1.1b3) that contains some
new functionality and bug fixes. To see what's new
and to download it, visit:

    http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/download.html

Fred and I are creating a suite of examples that will cover a wide
range of the various types of plot resources
that a user might want to set (like tweaking the appearance of contour
lines, changing font heights, using color
in various ways, overlaying plots on various maps, changing the map
resolution, etc). If you have any plots
that you've created with PyNGL that you'd like to contribute, we'd be
happy to include them. These examples will
all become part of the pynglex example suite.

Cheers,