Re: install and libgfortran problems in Ubuntu 8.10

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:14:31 -0700 (MST)

David,

We are able to provide these binaries now, but we are not ready to do
a new release yet, so I would need to provide you the binary
separately.

We are having some issues with one of our Linux systems, so I'm
currently unable to provide binaries for a x86_64 system running gcc
4.2 or 4.3. We hope to have that soon.

If you want a new binary, email me separately with the output from
"uname -a" and "gfortran --version".

--Mary