plotting climate divisions

From: Wendi Madsen <Wendi.B.Madsen_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:15:19 -0600

Hi

I am trying to use polyg_2.ncl as an example to plot climate divisions
for the US temp anomolies. I have a text file that has 3 columns which
are state number, 1 to 48, division number, and temp anolomies values.
The example uses lat and lon for the x and y values for the gsn_polygon
call. Is there any way to use the state number/division number or do I
need the lat and lon for each division??

Thanks for your help.

Wendi

--
Wendi B. Madsen