Re: GRIB2

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:06:31 -0600

Alex,

I should have additionally asked you to do an "ls -l /usr/lib/
python2.4/site-packages/PyNGL/ncarg/grib2_codetables"
to make sure there are actually some files in that directory, and
that you have read permissions.

As a work-around, you can try setting the environment variable
NIO_GRIB2_CODETABLES to
the directory /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/PyNGL/ncarg/
grib2_codetables

I'm not exactly sure why your version is not finding these code
tables, b/c I just tested V1.2.0 on our system and it finds them just
fine. Let me know if setting the above environment variable doesn't
work.

--Mary