Centering multi-line text or titles

From: Carmen St. Jean <carmen.stjean_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2012 - 08:29:35 MDT

Hello all,

I cannot seem to get titles or text that contains carriage returns to
be centered on my plots. If I keep my resources all the same and
simply change the text to be a single line, then everything centers
perfectly. I attached images of my resulting plots as examples.

There do not seem to be any resources to get around this problem. I
found one tutorial where a multi-line title was centered using spaces,
which is an unrealistic solution in most cases.

I am hoping to avoid adding and positioning each line of text
separately. Is there a way to center multi-line strings that I have
overlooked? If not, are there plans to fix this in future versions of
PyNGL?

Thanks,

Carmen