Re: How to force pyNGl to contour-plot a constant field with a label bar?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 17 2010 - 16:51:29 MDT

Hi Alex,

I'm afraid that when PyNGL hits a constant-field contour plot, it
doesn't behave very well. I thought maybe I could force a labelbar by
explicitly setting some contour levels, but this didn't work.

The only thing I'm left with is to create the labelbar by hand. The
problem with this is that it will be hard to match it up with the
other labelbars.

Let me try to come up with an example for you.

Meanwhile, I think we fixed that PDF media box bug you reported
awhile back, but I haven't propagated the bug to PyNGL yet. Maybe I
can do this while working on that example for you...

--Mary