Re: Write non-standard characters to ps-file

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:42:31 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Helge,

I'm afraid we don't have this capability yet.

We are currently looking into overhauling our internal code that does
graphical displays, and part of this involves looking at the way we
handle fonts. This overhaul will hopefully include the capability to
use new fonts, but it's not a guarantee. In any case, it won't happen
in the near future.

Somebody did provide us with some samples of incorporating Latex and
NCL, but I haven't looked at their code yet and have no idea how it
works.

Sorry I don't have better news.

--Mary