Re: Installation problem with Ubuntu 8.10

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:23:44 +0100

Hi Kolya,

Unfortunately, the PyNGL/PyNIO you have was compiled with an older
compiler. You either need to install the version of gfortran that
contains this library, or else build PyNGL and PyNIO from source code
yourself.

I can try to provide you with a PyNGL/PyNIO built with the same
version of the compiler you have, but I'm not sure when I can get to
it. I will need the following information:

    uname -a
    gcc --version
    gfortran --version

--Mary