Re: reduced grid an pyNIO

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:47:02 -0700

Hi Jim,

I would be interested to learn what you find out about the CDO
interpolation of reduced grids.

Regarding the expansion of spherical harmonic coefficients for high
order data, NCL includes a
double precision version of spherepack that I am told will handle T799.
If you download the NCL source you can find this version of
spherepack in the directory external/sphere3.1_dp

Yes, it would be nice to have a version of the PyNIO docs supplied
with the distribution.
  -dave