Re: problem with lbLabelAlignment

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:44:44 -0600

Ivan,

Dave found a bug in the underlying C code that creates the labelbars
and fixed it. I was trying to see if there was a work-around for you,
but unfortunately, I think the only work-around is to get a new
version of PyNGL.

I can create a precompiled version for you, if you let me know what
kind of system you have. You can email me separately with this
information.

--Mary