Kernel density

From: Yuval Itan <uvtravel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:03:44 +0000

Hello,

I have a collection of points in Eurasia (just coordinates with no values), and I would like to plot it on the Eurasia map as a kernel density representation, as shown in the following link, but on a map space: http://www.scipy.org/SciPyPackages/Stats
Is there any way to do something like that using PyNgl?

Thanks,

Yuval