Two software engineer positions open at NCAR

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:16:48 -0600 (MDT)

I'm pleased to announce that we have two new openings for software
development positions at NCAR:

     Works in a team environment to develop new, innovative analysis
     and visualization capabilities and applications that are used by a
     broad, global geoscientific community to visualize, analyze, and
     understand very complex, diverse, and large datasets. Contributes
     to the continued development of the NCAR Command Language (NCL)
     and related Python-based tool suite, and explores related R&D
     opportunities and integrative activities that span data
     processing, analysis, visualization, management, and frameworks
     for multiple application integration. Interacts with other R&D
     collaborations such as the Earth System Grid (ESG) and the
     Community Data Portal (CDP). Applies newly developed capabilities
     to focused scientific problems.

For more information, go to:

    http://www.fin.ucar.edu/hr/employment/

Click on "Current Open Positions" and then
          "Software Engineers/Programmers III (8157)"

I will post this to other email lists, so my advance apologies if you
see this message multiple times.