Re: Pressure Labels/Scaling on Skew-T Plots Broken?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 14:40:18 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Keith,

It sounds like index values are being used on your left axis. In
order to get actual pressure values, you need to set the "sfYArray" to
the array of pressure values that represent the leftmost dimension of
the array you're contouring.

For an example, see the third plot of "ngl02" at:

   http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/Examples/gallery.shtml

The first two plots are an example of what you get when you
don't set sfYArray (or sfXArray, for that matter).

--Mary