Re: NIo - 1.2 : hdfeos/hdf extensions

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 07:55:03 -0600 (MDT)

All,

I've emailed Jim about this offline. This is an issue we are aware of,
but I need to wait for Dave Brown to return on Monday to give answer
about what the differences are. I believe that when you use the
"hdfeos" suffix, different internal software is used to read the file,
and hence the information returned is not identical.

Hopefully Dave can expand on this when he returns.

--Mary