Gap in a plot.

From: Erdem Uney <uneye_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:35:42 +0300 (EEST)

Hello,

I have been searching PyNGL and NCL pages on how to create a plot with a
gap. What I want to do is to draw a plot from 1960 to 2100 and for viewing
and data purposes I want to put a gap between the years 1990 and 2070.
You can find an example in this page I found on the net while searching.
http://www.graphpad.com/help/Prism5/prism5help.html?discontinuous_and_hidden_axes.htm

Is there a way to accomplish this? A quick solution I found was to draw
two plots side by side. One with Y values missing but I assume this is not
the best solution.

Thanks in advance...
Cheers,
Erdem