pre-compiled binaries want libg2c.so

From: <mastersd_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:06:56 -0700

I'm trying to get started using numpy and pyngl, but I'm running into
a problem with the supplied binaries. They want to link against
libg2c.so, which is not part of gcc 4.1.1. Is there a known fix for
this? I'm running gentoo and really don't want to hack something that
has gcc3.X libs sitting around. How about releasing pyngl (and ncl)
source so that we can compile on updated systems without a lot of
headaches? Thanks.

Dallas