Label bar constant over multiple images

From: Satellite Data Research Group <satgroup_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 09:50:52 +1200

Dear All

I am using PyNGL to create multiple images of cloud radiance data.
Every data file is equal to one month and is therefore equal to one
image. I can successfully loop through the data and create the
multiple images, but for every image there is a different scale on the
label bar. For instance, in one month the maximum value of radiance
might be 360, but in another it might be 400.

When these images are made into an animation, the scales noticibly
change. My question is how can I stop this from happening and have a
constant label bar over all of my images?
Here is some of the code I use to generate the images:

wres = Ngl.Resources()
wks_type = "ps"
wres.wkColorMap = "BlGrYeOrReVi200"

#
res = Ngl.Resources()
#
# Set some contour resources
#
res.cnFillMode = "RasterFill"
res.cnFillOn = True
res.cnLinesOn = True
res.cnLineLabelsOn = False
res.cnLevelSelectionMode = "ManualLevels"
res.lbOrientation = "Horizontal"
res.lbAutoManage = False
res.lbBoxMinorExtentF = 0.25
res.nglSpreadColorEnd = -1

#Function for making seperate plots, rather than multiframe ps def temp(t):
    'Day/Month/Year/Quarter data file name'
    w= str(t)
    wks = Ngl.open_wks(wks_type,w,wres)

# Set some title resources.
#
    res.tiMainString = "Monthly Averaged Radiance:"
    res.tiMainFontHeightF = 0.02

    print "plotting Month ",t+1
    res.lbTitleString = "Radiance Level"
    plot = Ngl.contour(wks,fl[t],res)