Getting XY contour to ignore missing data

From: Ertl, John <John.Ertl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:56:45 -0700

I have an X/Y array that I am trying to contour it. Normally everything
works great but I just ran into the problem of a missing value in the plot.
I am filling the missing value with 1.0+e10. I have set caYMissingV and
caXMissingV to the appropriate value and I get the following error:

warning:caYMissingV is not a valid resource in contour at this time
warning:caXMissingV is not a valid resource in contour at this time

I want the missing data to be ignored, instead of getting a big bulls eye,
if that is possible. Can I do this?

Thanks,

John C. Ertl
Fleet Numerical Meteorology & Oceanography Center
7 Grace Hopper Ave
Monterey, CA 93943
phone: (831) 656-5704
fax: (831) 656-4363