New test version of PyNIO to test

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 25 2010 - 10:34:18 MST

Hi all,

Dave Brown fixed a bug in PyNIO that may fix the problem some of you
were having reading or writing NetCDF or HDF files.

I've built a new set of PyNIO binaryes, V1.3.0b4, with this fix.
I've also backed out NetCDF 4.1 and am using 4.0.1 again.

The binaries are on ftp:

      ftp ftp.ucar.edu
      <log in as "anonymous">
      <Use email address as password>
      cd pub/scd/haley
      ls Py*

All of these were built with numpy 1.3.0, and various versions of
Python 2.5.x and 2.6.x.

If you see what you want:

     get <file you want>
     get <another file you want>
     quit

The install instructions are the same as usual:

http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/Download/install_from_binary.shtml

As usual, we'd like to know if you are successful or unsuccessful
with any of these binaries.

If you have problems with one of them, then send me an email with the
following information:

  - The PyNIO file(s) you downloaded.

  - What python script you're running, and what error message or
problem you have with it.

  - The output from:

       gcc --version

       uname -a