Re: using different colormap in panel plot

From: [BE] Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu <turuncu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:01:30 +0300

Hi,

I have just solve the some missing function problems and run my pyngl
scripts but it fails again. when i plot the all figures without panel
plots (using draw and frame true) in same wks using following commands,

define_colormap(wks,"WhViBlGrYeOrRe")
Ngl.contour_map(wks, var1ave, res)
Ngl.contour_map(wks, var2ave, res)
Ngl.contour_map(wks, var3ave, res)
define_colormap(wks,"BlWhRe")
Ngl.contour_map(wks, diff1ave, res)

it plots successfully as i want. but using panel plots i could not
control the colors that is used in contour fill. I specify the color
using, for example

res.cnFillColors = range(2,103)

command, pyngl does not use the specified colors and use all colormap. i
also specify the colors using res.cnFillColors = [......some color
numbers.....] but it fails too. I control the merged colormap using
print cmap[:] and Ngl.draw_colormap(wks) commands and they seems ok.

best wishes

Ufuk