Re: using different colormap in panel plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:41:21 -0600 (MDT)

Sure, it's a pretty short function, 10 lines:

def retrieve_colormap(wks):
   """
Retrieves the current color map associated with the given workstation
and returns a 2-dimensional Numeric array of RGB values.

cmap = Ngl.retrieve_colormap(wks)

wks -- The identifier returned from calling Ngl.open_wks.
   """
   return get_MDfloat_array(wks,"wkColorMap")

--Mary