Re: relocationexceeding maximum size

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:36:24 -0700 (MST)

This problem affects both PyNGL and NCL users, so I'll post the answer
to both groups.

For future reference, if you come across something like this in NCL or
PyNGL, I highly recommend going to either home page (www.ncl.ucar.edu
or www.pyngl.ucar.edu), and entering all or part of the error message
in the "Search" field on the home page. This may point you to some
information on how to get around the problem.

For NCL users, there's a "common error messages" link that you can go
to:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/error_msg.shtml

that discusses this error.

For PyNGL, please see: