Re: Re: [ncl-talk] relocationexceeding maximum size

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:47:40 -0700 (MST)

My apologies I see that you already found the solution, but that it
wasn't working on the PyNGL end.

You are calling:

     ws_id = ngl_get_workspace_id()
     rlist = resource()
     rlist.wsMaximumSize = 33554432
     ngl_set_values(ws_id,rlist)

but a few versions ago, we renamed things such that you call with
"Ngl.get_workspace_id" and "Ngl.set_values". If you have a more
recent version of PyNGL, please try these instead of "ngl_xxxx".

The PyNGL URL I pointed you to earlier has this updated information
in it.

--Mary