Re: Your opinion

From: R. T. Pierrehumbert <rtp1_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:07:41 -0500

There are lots of cases where "from xxx import *" causes name conflicts,
which is why it's generally discouraged. It's really not that hard
to prepend the Ngl. , especially if the redundant ngl_ prefix is taken
off.

Note that it's also possible to change the way the module
is referenced by using "import Ngl as xxx"