Re: Your opinion

From: R. T. Pierrehumbert <rtp1_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:00:36 -0500

I have had an easy time using Ngl either way, and have not
directly encountered any name clashes. However, I agree
that the "import Ngl" usage is better and more in line with
good practice, and also that the "ngl_" prefix than becomes
redundant. I say go for it. I'll have an easy time changing
my scripts accordingly.

--Ray