Re: NCL 6.1.x Libraries for PyNgl?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2014 - 13:25:27 MDT

Hi Greg,

I have ported PyNGL to compile against the new NCL in order to get the opacity stuff, but haven't done a release yet. If you tell me what kind of system you have, I can provide you with a binary.

I need to know:

   numpy version
   uname -a
   gcc/gfortran versions
   flavor of linux or macos version, if appropriate

Thanks,

--Mary