How to Create an Unlimited Time Dimension

From: Gregory Deemer <gjdeemer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Sep 14 2013 - 18:23:44 MDT

Hello,

I'm attempting to create a new NetCDF file containing a few variables with
one timestamp. I may however, want to concatenate files later on. I believe
that I need the time dimension to be unlimited in order to perform such an
operation. What is the best way to go about creating the time dimension
that is unlimited using the following template:

f.create_dimension('dimName',length)

Thank you,

Greg

Gregory J. Deemer