Re: New name variables WPPV32 with Nio tools

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 26 2013 - 12:42:49 MDT

Hi Marcos,
We fixed this problem awhile ago, but unfortunately we have not been able to do a PyNIO release recently. If you like, we can try to get a fix to you. We would need to know which binary you are currently using. Or it you built PyNIO from the source we can just send you a new set of the library files.
 -dave