Draw order in PyNGL

From: Charlie Koven <ckoven_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 05 2013 - 15:55:02 MST

Hi,

I am trying to draw a polyline on top of a contour_map, and can't seem to be able to get the draw order right--it is consistently drawing the polyline under the map, so I have to go into the figure in Illustrator afterwards and manually rearrange the orders.

I tried setting tfPolyDrawOrder = "PostDraw" but got this error:
warning:tfPolyDrawOrder is not a valid resource in GraphicStyle at this time

Is there another way of setting this?

Thanks,
Charlie Koven

Charlie Koven