Re: Text annotations not appearing when floats are used in XY plot with modified axis labels

From: Carmen St. Jean <carmen.stjean_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2012 - 10:36:51 MDT

Hi Oleksandr,

I'm sorry; I really wasn't very clear about which float and integer
values I was referring to. The x and y values I meant are the x and y
inputs for the Ngl.xy() function, not any positioning values for calls
to the Ngl.text() function. Please see the plotTemps,
plotElevsMeters, and plotElevsFeet variables in my code.

Thanks,

Carmen