Re: Problem with libssl

From: Ivan Lima <ivan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed May 02 2012 - 13:17:38 MDT

Hi Mary,

I'm puzzled by this too.

I'm not familiar with the "otool" command and I don't seem to have it
on my system. The locate command gives me:

/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.0.0
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.a
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig/libssl.pc

But that is also what I have in the system that works.

I installed the OpenDAP enabled version of PyNIO. I'll try the version
without OpenDAP.

Thanks,

--
Ivan Lima
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, MC&G MS #25