Re: Viewport settings, vpXF, vpYF not working!

From: Andrew Dawson <dawson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 09 2011 - 02:53:10 MST

I think you need to set 'resources.nglMaximize = False' in your script to
turn off the default maximization of plots.

If you do this with maps at any point you will also need to set
'resources.mpShapeMode = "FreeAspect"' to allow the width and height to be
set to arbitrary values, however this is not needed for contour plots
without a map.

Andrew

--
Dr Andrew Dawson
Atmospheric, Oceanic & Planetary Physics