Re: PyNGL install

From: Hiroyuki Kurokawa <kurokawa_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 21 2011 - 01:48:09 MDT

> When you type
>
> file `which python`
>
> Make sure you are using the correct ` symbol. On my keyboard, it is on the same key as ~.
I mistook the symbol.
Correct output is,

---
KuroCrz-MBA:~ kurokawahiroyuki$  file `which python`
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python (for architecture i386):	Mach-O executable i386
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python (for architecture x86_64):	Mach-O 64-bit executable x86_64
---
> One more thing, out of curiosity, which PyNGL binary did you download?
I used "PyNGL-1.4.0.macos-10.5-i386-py271-numpy160" version of PyNGL binary.
Thanks again,
Hiro