lbLabelBarOn bug

From: Andrew Dawson <dawson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2011 - 03:16:11 MDT

Hi,

I believe I have found a bug in PyNGL to do with the lbLabelBarOn resource.
When this resource is set to either True or False a label bar is not
produced. When the resource is not set a label bar is produced as expected
from the documented default behaviour. I have attached a simple test script
that demonstrates this bug.

My environment details are as follows:
PyNGL 1.4.0
Python 2.7.2
NumPy 1.6.0
64-bit Linux

A workaround is to simply delete the lbLabelBarOn attribute of the resource
variable where it would normally be set to True, although this is not
particularly satisfying.

Andrew

--
Dr Andrew Dawson
Atmospheric, Oceanic & Planetary Physics