labelbar strings

From: Andrew Dawson <dawson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 30 2011 - 05:31:29 MDT

Hi,

How can I control the format of the label bar labels when making a filled
contour plot? I don't like the appearance of the attached plot because it
uses '.5' and I would prefer '0.5'. I have tried using the resource
'lbLabelStrings' but it doesn't seem to do anything. I attached an example
script, which tries to change the format of the labels using this resource.

Any guidance would be appreciated,
Andrew

--
Dr Andrew Dawson
Atmospheric, Oceanic & Planetary Physics