Preferred versions of Python, numpy

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 18 2011 - 11:12:10 MDT

Hi all,

We're getting ready to release new versions of PyNIO and PyNGL, and I wanted to find out what versions of Python and numpy everybody is using.

We'd like to support PyNGL and PyNIO for the latest versionsof Python and NumPy: Python 2.7.1 (or 2.7.2) and NumPy 1.6.0 (we generally don't do release candidates).

Please let us know if this is going to be a hardship for you to upgrade to these versions.

Thanks,