Re: installing on Mac OS X 10.6

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 08 2010 - 14:05:52 MDT

Hi Bryan,
Just to let you know, Mary Haley has the most experience with snow leopard here at NCAR. However, she is out of the office until Tuesday. Personally I have just been upgraded to a new snow leopard machine this week, and I currently trying to work my way through a Python/numpy/PyNGL/PyNIO install. We should have better answers next week some time.
 -dave