Re: Ngl.contour_map bug when constant field left of 0 lon

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 04 2010 - 17:21:30 MDT

Sorry Michael, we let this message slip unintentionally.

The first thought that I had on this was that the longitude coordinate array is incorrect or not set at all.

I actually tried running your script when you originally sent it, but it was seg faulting for me. I think my python installation is messed up. I don't think this is an issue with your script.

I'll try to look at this tonight or tomorrow. AGain, sorry for the delay.

--Mary