Re: Valid data treated as missing values in figure

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 10 2010 - 07:46:48 MST

Ivan,

In just looking at the PS file, this looks like a bug Dave Brown
fixed a few months ago.
I can't remember the exact nature of the bug, so Dave will need to
weigh in here.

I ran the latest version of PyNGL on your code and it seems to work
fine.

If you can send me the information from:

    uname -a
    gcc --version

I'll give you a new PyNGL/PyNIIO binaries, as I don't think there's
any work-around.

--Mary