Re: PyNGL installation can't import Ngl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:21:40 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Anthony,

I've been on vacation.

The undefined reference is coming from PyNGL needed "-lgfortran" to be
included on the load line, if you build from source code.

Did you see this section about building from source:

   http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/Download/build_pyngl_from_src.shtml#SetEnvVars

For the binary version, exactly which binary did you download? What
does the following report on your system:

   uname -a
   gcc --version

--Mary