Re: [ncl-install] libnio.a

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:40:17 -0600

Hi Orion,
Yes, that is correct. libnio.a is not needed for NCL.
We are moving the build of libnio.a to a sub-directory of PyNIO in
order to make it possible to
build PyNIO without dependencies on an NCL installation.
It will be available with the next release of PyNIO.
If you need it sooner, let us know and we can make some arrangement.
  -dave