Re: how to make a multi-panel bar plot?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:40:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Gary,

Instead of using Ngl.polygon, Ngl.polyline, try using Ngl.add_polygon
and Ngl.add_polyline. This causes the lines and polygons to be attached
to the plot, so that when you draw or resize the plot, the lines and
polygons will get drawn and/or resized too.

These functions behave exactly the same, except you need
to make sure they return some kind of unique variable

   dum1 = Ngl.add_polygon(wks,plot,xbar,ybar,gsres) # Fill the bar.
   dum2 = Ngl.add_polyline(wks,plot,xbar,ybar) # Outline the bar.

--Mary