RE: [pyngl-talk] PyNIO cache settings

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:08:04 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Jesper,

If you only need PyNIO, then you don't need the X11 libraries.

As long as you got "libnio.a" built from trying to build NCL, then
you should be set. You may need to type:

     cd $NCARG/ni/src/ncl
     make all install

to make sure that libnio.a and its corresponding include files get
installed, at least. Don't worry if the build of the "ncl" executable
fails.

--Mary