Re: number format on labelbar in panel plot

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:30:19 -0600

Hi Ivan,
You are correct that cnLineLabelFormat does not have any effect on a
panel label bar. In fact as far as I can
see there is currently no way to modify the labels that are set by
default. The only other option would be to create your
own label bar in NDC space, which would be a bit of a hassle. This
seems like a bit of an oversight to me.
The developer who could address this issue is on vacation until next
week. We will look into it then.
  -dave