Re: labels on label bar.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:22:57 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Kolya,

I was unable to reproduce the problem using dummy data. Please
see the attached python script where I used dummy data, and
pretty much the same resources as you did.

Can you let me know if your version of PyNGL still has the
bad labels with this script?

--Mary

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Nikolay Koldunov wrote:

> Dear all,

I have a problem with labels on label bar.

I specify cnLevels as (-150,150,2), but have labels in zeros
multiplied by 10 raised to the power of 7.

Can anyone help me to get normal values?

My script, and example of the output are in attachment.

Thank you in advance :)

Kolya

--
Nikolay Koldunov
International Max Planck Research School on Earth System Modelling,