Re: PyNGL and Cyrillic symbols

From: Mikhail Itkin <itkin.m_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:12:40 +0300

Hi Mary (and all), thanks for the quick respond.

The only problem is that all the maps and charts i produce should have
all of the inscriptions in Russian, and i have to put quite some text
there. Looking for each letter in the table takes quite much time. I
am doing it just like it's suggested at the PyNGL webpage (so the text
looks like 'some_label = "~F11~foo~F~"' ).

Is there a way to create aliases, or smth like that (or extended font
table, with both latin and cyrillic alphabets)?

Mikhail

PS. Anyhow, i am very impressed with PyNGL, and will stick to using
it. With font tables problem doesn't seem to be that big.